Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Superman

1. Jun 15, 2004 #1
    Could anyone explain the why superman whizzing around the earth turned back time ?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 15, 2004 #2

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Because it was a comic book?

4. Jun 15, 2004 #3
    Integral, I have just come to the conlcusion that comic books (like this one) are trying to establish PHYSICS related PROPAGANDA!! it's a conspiracy!! lol.

5. Jun 15, 2004 #4

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Say it ain't so! What are you going to tell us next; there's no Santa? :biggrin:

He was frame dragging. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

I would like to add that I am almost sure that this is the first time I have seen a thread about superman posted by Bozo the Clown.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2004
  6. Jun 15, 2004 #5
    I should probably post this quetion in the biology forum, but does anyone know where in evolution the Bozo line broke off from the Zoobie line? The relation is obvious from the shoe size.

7. Jun 15, 2004 #6

jimmy p

Gold Member

He cant say that, he IS Santa!! I've still been good this year Integral!!

8. Jun 16, 2004 #7
    Superman comic books; the McGuffy's Reader of the 1950's.....great for rainy day reading. Bozo, do they still have the 'Letters to Editor' section, geez. there was some hilarious stuff in there.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?