1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Superwave theory!

1. Sep 11, 2004 #1
    Hey guys, I may be a newby here but I thougt this might be an interest to all of you! This is a work composed by a one Dr. Paul LaViolette concerning galatic core expulsions and climatology.

His claim is that the climatic changes here on terra firma actually have been dictated by extra-solar events. It is quite interesting and I think there may be something to it(though I ceratinly do not consider myself qualified to asses the validity). Check out the site:

http://www.etheric.com/LaViolette/Predict.html

Of course my biggest short comings are his correlations, though interesting, to ancient lore and myth as a means of encryption to these said events. Have a looksy and tell me what you think about his hypothesises and following conclusions, and do please pay attention to the evidences others have found to support said conjectures. Is it a prop to sell books playing on people's insanity or perhaps something valid?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2004
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 12, 2004 #2

Chronos

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Crap=crap. He is delusional. Stick around here and you will learn some real physics.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?