Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Supper help fast!

1. Jun 8, 2007 #1
    hey! what spice/seasoning would go good with a pork and vegetable stirfry? vegies are assorted peppers, broccoli, snow peas, yellow beans, and asparagus!
    quick! you only have 15 mins or less to answer! :tongue2:

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 8, 2007 #2
    OMG the pork is done! vegetables are in! < 10!!! :eek:

4. Jun 8, 2007 #3

turbo

Gold Member

How about a spicy Indian curry with some added red pepper for heat. You didn't mention onions or garlic, so both of those in a powdered form would be welcome addition, and I love the taste of freshly-ground black pepper, so that would be on the list.

5. Jun 8, 2007 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Garlic & ginger

6. Jun 8, 2007 #5

turbo

Gold Member

If those were both fresh and sauteed in peanut oil, Yum! Good suggestion.

7. Jun 8, 2007 #6

Danger

Gold Member

I put Montreal steak spice on everything except icecream. You can't go wrong with it.

8. Jun 8, 2007 #7

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I second that. That stuff will even make your brillo pads taste good (and his pork and vegetable stir fry surely have turned into brillo pads if Physics is Phun is still waiting for an answer).

9. Jun 8, 2007 #8
    I agree.
    One can never go wrong with fresh garlic and ginger. And not cut too fine.

10. Jun 8, 2007 #9
    well, went with some curry powder and a bit of hot pepper. I generally don't eat things TOO hot though so i took it easy. it wen't very well :D
    yaa i forgot about that steak spice. I think we have some around here somewhere...save that for my next cooking adventure!!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?