Support our troops for america

• News
  • Thread starter Kerrie
  • Start date
kyleb
Originally posted by russ_watters
No it is disgusting that you wish someone you consider a friend would die.

You are correct. France's other motive is that due to this war they stand to lose a lot of MONEY by losing the ability to trade with a criminal.
does it make you feel dirty when you go twisting my words around to suit your needs like a vial piece of filth? or have you been at such things for so long you have forgotten what is like to not feel like scum?

Kyleb what the heck. once again I am TRYING to refrain from yelling but I swear if sting hadn't asked me too........
There sting I didn't yell.
I see that Nicool. Thank you and I appreciate it.

Hmmm... Wasn't it I who called for both pro and anti war people to support the actual soldiers in Iraq, only to be told that it was somehow "impossible" or "hypocritical"? I was merely responding to kat and other's implication that France is anti-war merely to be against us etc etc, which I vehmently disagree. Hmm... maybe I shouldn't have responded, I guess.
I was only suggesting that IF you wanted to start another topic.

Sgt.Hartman
Bless all of our troops. I'm proud of them all.

russ_watters
Mentor
does it make you feel dirty when you go twisting my words around to suit your needs like a vial piece of filth? or have you been at such things for so long you have forgotten what is like to not feel like scum?
LOL, wow, I really struck a nerve. If you do NOT wish your "friend" to die, could you please explain this:
well if what leads up to coming back alive includes killing people who did not make the choice to fight, i cannot wish him back alive.
It certainly sounds like you want him to die. Clearly I am not the only one who interpreted it that way.

kyleb
it certainly does sound like that if you completely close your mind off to the concept of being impartial. but you are only confuseing yourself by doing that. :wink:

Zargawee
Do You Agree With This : "Support Your Troops For War" ?

This Is What The topic About , to support soldiers to make a war !

drag
Science Advisor
Originally posted by Zargawee
Do You Agree With This : "Support Your Troops For War" ?
100% !

Nicool003
Yes I agree! They are going in to protect us from other terrorist attacks and attacks from a horrible dictator! So YES I support them!