I´m wondering if it´s possible to suppress a detonation by the use of a big vacuum chamber that "opens" as the detonation starts.
I mean, if the vacuum will disturb the expansion of the shock waves by "absorbing" the waves or something like this.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving