What is your current GPA? Survey for School Project

In summary, the survey is for people in school and requires that they have a current GPA. It is also for people from different countries, but there is a different GPA metric for Canada.
dayyou
Hey all, I am doing a project in school and I need people to fill out this survey. Please only take it if you are in school and know your current GPA. Thanks a bunch guys.

Thanks again.
-Dayyou

Edit: Changed the link so it works.

Edit 2: Took down the link because I have gotten all the data I needed. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
dayyou said:
Hey all, I am doing a project in school and I need people to fill out this survey. Please only take it if you are in school and know your current GPA. Thanks a bunch guys.

Thanks again.
-Dayyou

Link does not appear to work. Can you just post the question here instead of making folks go someplace else to take a survey? Be sure not to ask for any personal information in any type of survey here or linked to from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this only for American students? Canadian high school students don't have a GPA.

If there is some way to convert Canadian grades into a United States GPA metric, then it is not only limited to the United States. I would actually love it if I got data from different countries, but up until now I was not aware there was a different grading metric for Canada. I found this quick conversion online to convert Canadian grade percentages into American GPA:

80-100%=A=4pts
70-79%=B=3pts
60-69%=C=2pts
50-59%=D=1pt
below 50%=F=0pts

Then just add them all up and average it. That would your GPA. I think this would be the easiest way of getting a close to accurate GPA rating, since I want to keep all the units I measure the values with constant.

dayyou I will allow you to post the survey here as long as it does not ask for any personal information. We will not allow a link.

Thanks for all the responses guys, it's really helping a bunch. The range of data I'm getting is helping to smooth out the fact about 45% of my responses were from only a select group of people, the people directly in my vicinity. Anywho, thanks again guys. If more people want to continue to fill out the survey, please do. More data is always good. :D

1. What is the purpose of the survey?

The purpose of the survey is to gather data and information from a specific group of individuals in order to gain insights and understanding about a particular topic or issue for a school project.

2. How will the survey be conducted?

The survey will be conducted through various methods such as online questionnaires, in-person interviews, or phone surveys. The method used will depend on the target population and the availability of resources.

3. Who will participate in the survey?

The target population for the survey will depend on the specific topic or issue being studied. It could be a specific group of students, teachers, or parents within a school or a larger community.

4. How will the data be analyzed?

The data collected from the survey will be analyzed using statistical methods such as frequency distributions, averages, and correlations. This will help to identify patterns and trends in the data and draw meaningful conclusions.

5. Will the survey results be made public?

It depends on the purpose of the survey and the consent given by the participants. If the survey is for academic purposes, the results may be shared with the class or published in a school newsletter. However, if the survey involves sensitive or personal information, the results will be kept confidential.