Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Swedish Jeans bringing antichrist to US

1. May 19, 2006 #1

EL

Science Advisor

Just wanted to share some crazy stuff I enjoyed to read:

Amazing story, isn't it? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Here's the full text:
    http://www.jesper.nu/out.php?idLink=2424

And some further reading:
    http://www.cheapmonday.se/

2. jcsd
  3. May 19, 2006 #2

wolram

Gold Member

4. May 19, 2006 #3

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Already happens in America. Disgusting.

Dispicable

Unholy

5. May 19, 2006 #4

Curious3141

Homework Helper

I'd sport a pair, if I could fit in it. Then again, getting me to fit into a pair of jeans would be a miracle worthy of the Prince of Darkness himself. HAIL SATAN!!! :biggrin:

6. May 19, 2006 #5

Curious3141

Homework Helper

But I think it's really alright to bring these jeans to America. After all some idiots in your armed forces think they're battling Satan in Iraq : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3199212.stm, so it would only be appropriate to welcome these returning war heroes with 501s from 666. :devil:

7. May 19, 2006 #6

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Thanks for insulting those out dying for a cause they believe in. Im sure they appreciate it

8. May 20, 2006 #7

Curious3141

Homework Helper

No disrespect intended to the soldiers out there dying, but why should I have respect for some moronic general making stupid statements like this?:yuck:

Do you believe this is a war with "Satan"?!

Do you think it's OK to let a senior commander shoot off his mouth like this to a worldwide audience?

BTW, if we continue with this, it's going to get moved into P & R.

Last edited: May 20, 2006
  9. May 20, 2006 #8

Pengwuino

Gold Member

Do you think its ok to make such statements against a man out in a battlefield fighting for what he believes in? To call people like that idiots?

10. May 20, 2006 #9

Curious3141

Homework Helper

Yes, I do. I think it's perfectly OK.

I gain nothing from his battles, or his beliefs. And a lot of people suffer as a result of them. Defend that.

11. May 20, 2006 #10

Pengwuino

Gold Member

A lot more people are and have been protected because of his and others actions. Unfortunately people like you don't appreciate it.

12. May 20, 2006 #11

Curious3141

Homework Helper

BTW, to any roving mod, I would appreciate a split of Pengwuino's and my posts to a separate thread in P & R entitled "General thinks he's fighting Satan".

I don't like derailing threads with OT comments, and I've done it here (inadvertently). Please help me to resolve this issue. Thanks. :smile:

13. May 20, 2006 #12

Curious3141

Homework Helper

A lot of people "like me" detest the military actions that US has been taking of late. You're just too blinkered to see the harm that comes from them.

Besides, this is not about his military actions, just his stupid words. Keep it relevant. :grumpy:

14. May 20, 2006 #13
    How darwinist.

15. May 20, 2006 #14

EL

Science Advisor

Yeap. Hitler also believed in what he was fighting for, but I guess you don't bother if I call him idiot? It's not about the fact that you are fighting, it's about what you are fighting for.
    Wheter what you are fighting for is good or bad is rather subjective though,

and myself I'm not at all sure about that.

16. May 20, 2006 #15
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are joking right... Yeeeaaaaah we all feel a lot safer since the Iraq war!

17. May 20, 2006 #16

EL

Science Advisor

These Jeans are actually becoming quite popular here, but I'm sure most people, like me, have never even noticed the upsidedown cross, or any connection to Satan at all...
    But maybe that's just his strategy, slowly turning Sweden into his headquarter without the citizens even noticing it until it's too late...help!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?