Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Swiss visa

  1. Feb 22, 2010 #1
    Hi all,

    Sorry for posting it here, but i believed i might get the right guidance if i asked group of physicist...

    I am an Indian national, studying in US, this summer i am visiting CERN for my research on a short term basis(2.5months). Exploring the swiss consulate website for bunch of hours i end up is confusing myself on wat all the documents which i need to submit.

    I know i should apply for schengen visa type C, but there are different category in it like Visitor, Tourist, Student.....etc..etc..

    Can anyone guide me to the place where i can get more information on the documents that i need to submit or pls share it if you know...

    thank you...
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 23, 2010 #2
    Ask CERN, they know best. The internal rules of the offices are changing quite a bit and the secretaries will know what to send these days. What permissions will be granted also depends on the city where you are going, so really write to CERN.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook