1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

System Dynamics (Fluid system)

1. Dec 25, 2014 #1
    • THIS HOMEWORK PROBLEM WAS SUBMITTED TO THE WRONG FORUM, SO NO TEMPLATE WAS USED. ALSO, IN THE FUTURE, SOME EFFORT IS REQUIRED.
    Hello friends I am from Saudi Arabia . I have a project in System Dynamics course . The Project is to design a fluid system that Qout should be 0.95 Mass flow rate enter the system.see the attached file for more information . Please if someone can give me a hint or the procedure how to start solving the problem .

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 30, 2014 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Jan 1, 2015 #3

BvU

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Well, what are the circumstances for this exercise? Any limitations? Any need for optimization? Are you allowed to bring in some kind of buffer tank, or perhaps even a flow controller ? You might want to provide some more info to get adequate assistance ...

Assuming a buffer tank is allowed, and going for a simple solution: do you know a relationship between flow from a tank as a function of level ? Flow from a pipe as a function of pressure ?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted