Funny Astrophysics/Physics Shirts: Ideas Wanted!

In summary, some ideas for funny astrophysics or physics shirts include puns, illustrations of famous physicists, and clever phrases. These types of shirts can be found online or at local science or astronomy museums. You can also customize a shirt with your own design or purchase iron-on transfers. It is important to consider ethical concerns and potential copyright restrictions when creating or wearing a humorous science-themed shirt.
der.physika
okay, so I am making an astrophysics/physics shirt and I want it to be really funny.
anyone have any ideas?

Physics news on Phys.org
As seen somewhere at sci.* groups:

Got a sick star? Call the Astrophysician!

1. What are some good ideas for funny astrophysics or physics shirts?

Some ideas for funny astrophysics or physics shirts could include puns related to scientific concepts, humorous illustrations of famous physicists, or clever phrases that play on scientific theories or equations.

2. Where can I find these types of shirts?

There are many online retailers that specialize in science-themed clothing, such as ThinkGeek or Redbubble. You can also check out local science or astronomy museums for shirts with a more educational focus.

3. Can I customize a funny astrophysics or physics shirt with my own design?

Yes, many online retailers offer the option to create custom shirts with your own design or slogan. You can also purchase iron-on transfers or use a printing service to create your own unique shirt.

4. Are there any ethical concerns with wearing a shirt that makes light of scientific concepts?

It is always important to consider the impact of humor and whether it could potentially offend or harm others. It is recommended to avoid jokes that may perpetuate stereotypes or trivialize important scientific topics.

5. Are there any restrictions on using copyrighted material or images on a shirt?

Yes, it is important to respect copyright laws and obtain proper permission before using any copyrighted material or images on a shirt. This can include obtaining a license or seeking written consent from the copyright holder.