Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Table of specific/latent heats

1. Jun 24, 2004 #1

mrjeffy321

Science Advisor

Can someone point me in the direction of a table with alot of specific heats and latent heats (fusion, condensation).
    I want a good comprehensive one for reference, and I also want to find some data on some more dificult to find substances.

all I can find so far are small tables with just a couple things on them, water and some metals, or just information on what specific heat is.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 25, 2004 #2
    The Chemical Rubber Handbook is always a good first source.

4. Jun 26, 2004 #3

mrjeffy321

Science Advisor

that is good, lots of good usefull info, but I cant really use it that long as a reference guide, because my 24-hour subsciption will run out, and I dont really want to buy one of their very expensive subscription, or use all the time and paper trying to print it all today.

perhaps I could go out and buy one of these physicaly books, but I would realy prefer an online source to that (much cheaper for one)

5. Jun 29, 2004 #4
  6. Jul 1, 2004 #5

mrjeffy321

Science Advisor

thanks, that is a good price for those books, they can get to over $100, but if I decide to go that way, there are some slightly better deals on that same book on amazon.com

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?