1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Table of specific/latent heats

1. Jun 24, 2004 #1

mrjeffy321

Science Advisor

Can someone point me in the direction of a table with alot of specific heats and latent heats (fusion, condensation).
    I want a good comprehensive one for reference, and I also want to find some data on some more dificult to find substances.

all I can find so far are small tables with just a couple things on them, water and some metals, or just information on what specific heat is.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 25, 2004 #2
    The Chemical Rubber Handbook is always a good first source.

4. Jun 26, 2004 #3

mrjeffy321

Science Advisor

that is good, lots of good usefull info, but I cant really use it that long as a reference guide, because my 24-hour subsciption will run out, and I dont really want to buy one of their very expensive subscription, or use all the time and paper trying to print it all today.

perhaps I could go out and buy one of these physicaly books, but I would realy prefer an online source to that (much cheaper for one)

5. Jun 29, 2004 #4
  6. Jul 1, 2004 #5

mrjeffy321

Science Advisor

thanks, that is a good price for those books, they can get to over $100, but if I decide to go that way, there are some slightly better deals on that same book on amazon.com

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook