1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Taking B.c psychology

1. Mar 28, 2012 #1
    is that psychology consider as an "funny joke degree"?? in overwhelmingly majority of the realist on now instant of decade.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 28, 2012 #2
    Try that again with a complete thought

4. Mar 28, 2012 #3
    but that was true!! i was nearly being dissuaded last time what was an college consultant told me.I was confounded totally

5. Mar 28, 2012 #4

jtbell

Staff: Mentor

Many people do make a living with a psychology degree.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here. :confused:

6. Mar 28, 2012 #5

chiro

Science Advisor

If you want to become a research or clinical psychologist it will take a lot of time and effort.

Also remember people aren't tied down to their degree choice: maybe some degrees like medicine but even people that take (and complete) engineering, and law degrees won't necessarily become engineers or lawyers.

Also in terms of 'joke' degrees, while I am biased towards technical degrees, it doesn't mean you won't learn anything useful. The most important thing you will do is to actually use what you learn in a productive way and this is by no means restricted to your choice of degree.

If you make use of what you have learned in a productive way, then in my mind you're already 3/4's there. Also this doesn't just mean in a job or career, this is for anything that comes up in your life.

7. Mar 28, 2012 #6
    beg pardon for my broken English,that means now decade of generation are trying to appointed and agree that what I stated above.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  8. Mar 28, 2012 #7

get that,that mean I must have self-preparation on this, I may be a fisher man ,even come out with a law's degree holder.Seem it quite consider as playing on fate then I am wondering how they can so assure that they might live more cushy in choosing an engineering compare to pure physics :confused:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook