Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Taking my leave

1. Dec 17, 2004 #1
    Yes, I have decided to say farewell. I feel that the forums have become so commercial lately and there are so many topics being repeated. I need new food for thought. So..

Farewell and Good Luck to everyone in whatever they do!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 17, 2004 #2
    You're still here?
  4. Dec 17, 2004 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Commercial? I don't even understand that comment. :confused: Too much holiday eggnog perhaps?

He'll be back...muwahahahaha! :biggrin:
  5. Dec 17, 2004 #4
    I'd also like to add that I'm "above all that" and you're all just usernames to me :biggrin:

Adios, goodbye and sayonara too
  6. Dec 17, 2004 #5

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I agree for the most part.

Sometimes I don't understand what's funny. Everyone laughs at the dumbest thing. The people who I thought were funniest weren't on the list to vote. Weird.
  7. Dec 17, 2004 #6
    I know, that guy that won is sort of a jerk. And irritating too. I wish he was the one leaving.
  8. Dec 18, 2004 #7
    And for the last time, I am a SHE, not a HE! Female, woman, shedevil, girl, lass, gal, bird, chick, babe!!
  9. Dec 18, 2004 #8

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:redface: Sorry 'bout that. But see, my clever trick worked, you had to come back. :biggrin:

Really, what did you mean by "too commercial?" There are various reasons people leave, and I can understand if you are just heading somewhere else for more variety (some forums here seem more redundant than others), but I didn't get the commercial part. Maybe it's something fixable.

Well, I don't completely know how things can get too redundant here either. There are forums in here I haven't even had time to visit yet, let alone time to get bored of repeated questions. To each her own I suppose. Keep visiting once in a while. Don't be a total stranger.
  10. Dec 19, 2004 #9
    If we pay more attention to your femininity, will you stay?
    Please say you will :blushing:
  11. Dec 19, 2004 #10
    Now for a word from our sponsors:

"Buy New Improved PhysicsTutor Excalibur. Only a buck fifty in all leading liquor stores".
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?