1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Taking my leave

1. Dec 17, 2004 #1
    Yes, I have decided to say farewell. I feel that the forums have become so commercial lately and there are so many topics being repeated. I need new food for thought. So..

Farewell and Good Luck to everyone in whatever they do!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Kindly,
    Thallium

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 17, 2004 #2
    You're still here?

4. Dec 17, 2004 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Commercial? I don't even understand that comment. :confused: Too much holiday eggnog perhaps?

He'll be back...muwahahahaha! :biggrin:

5. Dec 17, 2004 #4
    I'd also like to add that I'm "above all that" and you're all just usernames to me :biggrin:

Adios, goodbye and sayonara too

6. Dec 17, 2004 #5

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I agree for the most part.

Sometimes I don't understand what's funny. Everyone laughs at the dumbest thing. The people who I thought were funniest weren't on the list to vote. Weird.

7. Dec 17, 2004 #6
    I know, that guy that won is sort of a jerk. And irritating too. I wish he was the one leaving.

8. Dec 18, 2004 #7
    And for the last time, I am a SHE, not a HE! Female, woman, shedevil, girl, lass, gal, bird, chick, babe!!

9. Dec 18, 2004 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:redface: Sorry 'bout that. But see, my clever trick worked, you had to come back. :biggrin:

Really, what did you mean by "too commercial?" There are various reasons people leave, and I can understand if you are just heading somewhere else for more variety (some forums here seem more redundant than others), but I didn't get the commercial part. Maybe it's something fixable.

Well, I don't completely know how things can get too redundant here either. There are forums in here I haven't even had time to visit yet, let alone time to get bored of repeated questions. To each her own I suppose. Keep visiting once in a while. Don't be a total stranger.

10. Dec 19, 2004 #9
    If we pay more attention to your femininity, will you stay?
    Please say you will :blushing:

11. Dec 19, 2004 #10
    Now for a word from our sponsors:

"Buy New Improved PhysicsTutor Excalibur. Only a buck fifty in all leading liquor stores".

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?