1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Taking physics 2425

1. Jul 18, 2008 #1
    i'm taking physics 2425 in fall semester with a "Coates" Anyone know how i can buy the book online if i don't know the edition? Ideas ? Will I have to wait til it's 2 or so weeks til the class starts to buy it(online)?

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 19, 2008 #2

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Well, you should be able to find a textbook on Amazon or a similar website at any time of the year, not just when schools are in session. If you don't know the edition of the book, then you may want to try to find that out before you buy an edition since problems can be different in different editions.

Also, I don't know what you mean by "Coates," nor do I know what course 2425 corresponds to. Course numbers vary from institution to institution, and, while it may not help us find your correct edition, it is useful to use course names, instead of numbers here. It makes things much clearer for people who do not go to your school but want to try to help you out.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?