Uncovering the Mysteries of Surface Roughness: A Student's Quest

• Thread starter Talal
  • Start date
Talal
Greetings,

I am currently a student in the UK. I found this website in hopes to get help with certain questions I have regarding surface roughness. I don't wish to give much details about my self. I hope I don't come across as offensive.

Best Regards,

Talal

Likes Space_Girl
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF.

The New Member Introductions forum is just for brief introductory posts. If you have schoolwork type questions, please post in the Homework Help forums, and fill out the Homework Help Template that you are provided when starting a new thread in the schoolwork forums. Please be sure to fill out the sections on the Relevant Equations, and show your Attempt at a Solution. If you do that, you will get good tutorial help on your schoolwork questions here.

If you have a technical question about your work, or general technical questions, do a forum search to see if it has been discussed already, and if not, start a new thread in the appropriate technical forum. Please always post links to the reading you have been doing about your question -- that helps us to see where you are in your exploration of the subject.

There is more helpful info for how to post, etc., at the top of the page, under INFO, Help/How-To. Enjoy! :smile:

Hey

welcome :)