Taller People more successful?

• Thread starter Euphoriet
  • Start date
BoulderHead said:
We are not all ubermen, franznietzsche.
Very nice, me neither, but still from experience i mean it should be a reasonable deduction that such is the case.

Kerrie
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
ShawnD said:
Stalin and Napoleon were shorties as well. Was Hitler tall? He never came across as being tall in the footage I've seen him in... but perhaps he had big guys arround him.

little men, big egos :biggrin: just kiddin...

Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I have always thougth it was the short guys that had to compensate for their obvious short comings by inflating their ego. :biggrin:

Oh, yeah, I am 6'3" have never been particually popular with the women (I seem to be more the brother type!) nor am I a screaming financial tycoon or a politican, so much for stereotypes.

BoulderHead
Integral said:
I have always thougth it was the short guys that had to compensate for their obvious short comings by inflating their ego. :biggrin:
Short Persons Disease ? :smile:

Njorl
Science Advisor
I am suddenly remended of Monty Python's "Archeology Today" skit.

"Yes, I'm only five foot six! Yes I slump forward in my chair! BUT I'VE HAD MORE WOMEN THAN EITHER OF YOU!"

Njorl

jimmy p
Gold Member
Short people are smarter because they get more oxygen to their brains than the tall people in their thinning atmosphere.

It is an unreasonable statement to say that tall people are generally smarter. I don't think Alber Einstein was extremely tall?

killerinstinct said:
I don't think Alber Einstein was extremely tall?

Obviously you are.

jimmy p
Gold Member
hahaha... cruel.

i have no idea why people say height affects people's intelligence ?
I am 176cm, 50kg, and I am smarter than many idiots I have met...

Pattielli said:

Converting units....thats about 5'9, 110 lbs? So how big are the idiots? Height isn't correlated to intellgence but personal confidence, force of presence, and ability to influence people often are correlated to height, generally speaking, taller people are more confident, hold people's attention better, and thus are more listened to making them more success, its entirely psyhcological.

Njorl
Science Advisor
Pattielli said:
Well, I'm smarter than all the idiots I have met! :tongue2:

Njorl

jimmy p
Gold Member
*Chuckle* ah, Njorl you crack me up.

Successful people have great hair too.

The reason why there were so many great short leaders is because short people are so good at manipulating big people.

Tall people feel superior because they can go out and hunt bears or something. But that's fine. You hunt bears and I'll run the country.

Mwa ha ha! :devil:

Matt

jimmy p
Gold Member
When was the last time the BGP (British Gnome Party) won the election?

But we all know it's not the politicians who run the country, but the civil service (which is full of short people). Didn't you ever watch 'yes minister'?

jimmy p
Gold Member
baffledMatt said:
But we all know it's not the politicians who run the country, but the civil service (which is full of short people). Didn't you ever watch 'yes minister'?
Lol I do occasionally but usually the politicians in that are thicker than a whale omelette.... OK i see your point :wink: