Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Targus & Mac

1. Dec 29, 2005 #1
    Hoping at least one person will know anything about Targus, specifically their wireless laser mouse (P# AMW15US). It says you can use it with Mac, but mine doesn't even detect the USB receiver, though the device lights up. I read one review here:
    "This functionality requires driver software, which is not included (or available anywhere as of this writing) for the Mac, despite this product carrying two Mac logos on its packaging. In fact, it will operate only as a two-button scrolling mouse on the Mac, unless you happen to have a third-party tool like USB Overdrive to get the additional buttons to work."

I'll just return it for a mac mouse if there isn't a way for it to work.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 29, 2005 #2
    I gather you're looking for the driver that will enable it to work with a Mac?

4. Dec 29, 2005 #3
    yeah, i didn't find it on their site. I'm just going to return it for a cheaper one I found, which apparently is quite good anyhow.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?