Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

1. May 24, 2004 #1
    Hey guys,
    I just wanted to welcome a certain new member here, Tassel. Tassel is a friend from school, who decided to join pfs. She believes science is boring! :eek: When I am here during break (at school) and reads posts and stuff, she always says "THAT is SO boring!! how can you people talk about that stuff?"
    So she said she wanted to add some fun to the forums, and she wants to do this bye asking questions that do not make sense. So, when she does, please don't be mean, instead answer her by giving her very complex answers (that don't neccesarily make sense). Hehe. She will be annoyed by this. hehe. :biggrin: :devil:

oh yeah, welcome tassel!
  2. jcsd
  3. May 24, 2004 #2
    Welcome Miss Tassel!
  4. May 24, 2004 #3
    "I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it."

-Marilyn Monroe

:biggrin: Welcome Tass!
  5. May 24, 2004 #4
    Have her post in the "Ask a Stupid Quetion..." thread. I'll give her a run for her money.
  6. May 24, 2004 #5

jimmy p

Gold Member

Ah, zooby is a master of that... I tried to keep up, but him and MRP were just too good, and i couldnt think of clever enough answers.. :(
  7. May 24, 2004 #6
    Welcome n have fun
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?