Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Team America?

1. Jan 16, 2005 #1
    Howdy, has anybody seen that new film "Team America, World Police" I thought it was hilarious but i dont know if thats because it was funny or just because it was soo politically incorrect. Anyways, i would like to know wat people think of the film, especailly any Americans.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 16, 2005 #2

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Haven't seen the movie, but wanted to. The preview was just too funny.

4. Jan 16, 2005 #3

Very politically incorrect. Of course, seeing Sean Penn and MIchael Moore die completely made my day. And they do a decent job of smearing everyone, not just liberals. If you don't ahve a politically correct stick up your posterior, its ok, if you do, well you're fragile sensitivities will be offended.

Note: Every body has AIDS!!!!

5. Jan 16, 2005 #4
    Even the whites and the _____.

lol that made me laugh so had i thought i was gonna die.

6. Jan 16, 2005 #5
    I thought it was HILARIOUS!!!!!

really restored my faith in the South Park boys.

7. Jan 16, 2005 #6
    I got the best laugh from what Michael Moore did to the Team America base, and the way they portrayed it. GOLD!

8. Jan 26, 2005 #7
    All have to say about team america is. "Are you 100% commited"?

9. Jan 27, 2005 #8
    it was pretty hilarious at times, but also pretty lame/childish at other times.
    loved the parts where they made fun of the characters being puppets, like the 'tigers' :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?