1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Team America?

1. Jan 16, 2005 #1
    Howdy, has anybody seen that new film "Team America, World Police" I thought it was hilarious but i dont know if thats because it was funny or just because it was soo politically incorrect. Anyways, i would like to know wat people think of the film, especailly any Americans.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 16, 2005 #2

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Haven't seen the movie, but wanted to. The preview was just too funny.

4. Jan 16, 2005 #3

Very politically incorrect. Of course, seeing Sean Penn and MIchael Moore die completely made my day. And they do a decent job of smearing everyone, not just liberals. If you don't ahve a politically correct stick up your posterior, its ok, if you do, well you're fragile sensitivities will be offended.

Note: Every body has AIDS!!!!

5. Jan 16, 2005 #4
    Even the whites and the _____.

lol that made me laugh so had i thought i was gonna die.

6. Jan 16, 2005 #5
    I thought it was HILARIOUS!!!!!

really restored my faith in the South Park boys.

7. Jan 16, 2005 #6
    I got the best laugh from what Michael Moore did to the Team America base, and the way they portrayed it. GOLD!

8. Jan 26, 2005 #7
    All have to say about team america is. "Are you 100% commited"?

9. Jan 27, 2005 #8
    it was pretty hilarious at times, but also pretty lame/childish at other times.
    loved the parts where they made fun of the characters being puppets, like the 'tigers' :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?