Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Tech writing assignment

1. Sep 21, 2007 #1
    Hello everyone. I was wondering if I could impose on anybody who is experienced with both the programming and hardware/networking fields. I am going to be doing a paper on my career choices and as a precursor to that paper, I need to write a letter or email to someone asking them 3-5 questions basically along the lines of comparing/contrasting & the pros and cons of each field and how they relate to each other in computer science. If anyone knows of any organization that I might correspond with, I'd appreciate some assistance in this regard. I've tried ISO so far, but have been given the run around by various sub-departments in their IT section.

Also, I can interview specific people, as long as they have worked in both fields. So if anyone here would like to help out, you could PM me and I'd appreciate it. I'm kinda working on a time table and need to find someone.

Thanks

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted