TED.com, and watch A Stroke of Insight

In summary, TED.com is a non-profit organization that hosts conferences and talks on a variety of topics, sharing them through an online platform for free. "A Stroke of Insight" is a popular TED talk given by neuroanatomist Jill Bolte Taylor, offering personal insights into the human brain and the importance of mindfulness. It can be watched on TED.com, YouTube, or the TED mobile app.
GDBot
TED.com, and watch "A Stroke of Insight"

I like being 1 with everything.

the easiest way that I have found to get there is through music.

most specifically, winamp 5.531/shoutcast/groovesalad

to help you understand.... go to TED.com, and watch "A Stroke of Insight"

Physics news on Phys.org

I understand the importance of finding ways to connect with and experience a sense of oneness with the world around us. While there may be many methods to achieve this, it is interesting to hear that music, specifically through the use of technology like Winamp and Shoutcast, has been a powerful tool for you. I am curious to know more about how this works for you and how it relates to the concepts discussed in the TED talk "A Stroke of Insight." Thank you for sharing your perspective and I will definitely check out the talk you recommended.

1. What is TED.com?

TED.com is a non-profit organization that hosts conferences and talks on a wide range of topics, including science, technology, art, and design. It is also an online platform that shares these talks with the public for free.

2. What is "A Stroke of Insight"?

"A Stroke of Insight" is a TED talk given by neuroanatomist Jill Bolte Taylor. In her talk, she shares her personal experience of having a stroke and how it gave her a unique insight into the workings of the brain.

3. Why is "A Stroke of Insight" a popular TED talk?

"A Stroke of Insight" is a popular TED talk because it offers a rare and personal perspective on the human brain. Jill Bolte Taylor's story is both moving and informative, making it relatable and engaging for a wide audience.

4. What can I learn from "A Stroke of Insight"?

"A Stroke of Insight" offers valuable insights into the functions of the brain, as well as the importance of mindfulness and living in the present moment. It also sheds light on the resiliency and adaptability of the brain.

5. How can I watch "A Stroke of Insight" on TED.com?

You can watch "A Stroke of Insight" on the TED.com website by searching for the talk or by browsing the Science section. The talk is also available on YouTube and can be accessed through TED's official mobile app.