Who is Ted Roach and What is His Connection to Canada?

• Thread starter Thallium
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a forum member named Ted Roach. The conversation starts with someone asking if there is a man with that name on the forum. Another member responds saying that the forum has become popular enough to have "Wanted" notices. They then discuss trying to find the member in question by looking through the member list. It is mentioned that there are over 5,000 members and it takes about 20 seconds to look through the "R" section. The conversation ends with someone asking where the member list is located and another member jokingly saying that their computer is acting weird due to loop quantum gravity.
Thallium
Is there a man on this forum with the name Ted Roach?

Physics news on Phys.org
Aha! Physicsforums is now so popular that "Wanted" notices are found in the General Discussion! :wink:

Yes indeed Moni.

I remember a member here who has a small picture of a man's face below his name, but I don't remember who it was. I recognised this picture...

why not look at the members list? maybe he will turn up.

You know how long the member list is?

5,333 members..

didnt take me long to find there is no Ted Roach, u can skip to the 't's lol. sorry monique!

did you look under the R's yet?

yep, Page 5 of R is where Roach would be but there are no roaches...that took about 20 seconds.

Where is the member's list? How do you access it?

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Where is the member's list? How do you access it?
At the top of each page, there are six grey buttons toward the right. One of them says MEMBERS! PUSH THAT BUTTON! Or, WAIT! let me push it for you! I push GREAT button! Just ask Ivan! (which floor would you like, sir? please stand back. occasionally couches fall out of our elevators here at PF )

..you pushed this button one time too many..

Originally posted by Monique
..you pushed this button one time too many..
Fixed.
My 'puter's been acting weird lately. I think it's because of loop quantum gravity.

there is now

Ted Roach Canada

1. Is Ted Roach a member of this forum?

No, Ted Roach is not a member of this forum.

2. How can I find out if Ted Roach is on this forum?

To find out if Ted Roach is on this forum, you can do a search for his username or ask other members if they know of him.

3. Is there a way to confirm if Ted Roach is using a different username on this forum?

Unfortunately, we do not have access to private information or alternate usernames of our members. You can try reaching out to Ted Roach directly to confirm if he is using a different username on this forum.

4. Why is it important to know if Ted Roach is on this forum?

Some members may be interested in connecting with Ted Roach for networking or collaboration purposes. Others may simply be curious about his involvement in this forum.

5. Can I request for Ted Roach to join this forum?

We do not have a feature for members to invite others to join the forum. However, you can reach out to Ted Roach and share the link to the forum for him to consider joining.