Exploring Telecommunications Management: Questions Answered

In summary: Telecommunication management, as I mentioned in my previous post, is also a good field to study. European companies might favor European people than Asians, whereas the Japanese ones might prefer to promote Chinese guys, and national traditions also play an essential role in how employees are to be classified in a certain order...Thank you, although you advise me to let go that clown who stole your resume sent via internet, I actually don't feel any better for such a childish behavior. It might be more of a chinese or chinese malaysian 'kid' I bet. Its way of thinking and reasoning told me this.
no name
can anyone explain this major for me ( telecommunication managament ) ?
thanx in advance

Physics news on Phys.org
no one knows ?

never heard of it.

I'm not sure. However, a quick google search brought this up:

provide a consolidated solution for the collection, analysis, reporting, and managing of all telecommunication and network data, significantly improving performance and reducing all associated costs.

Managing everything from phones, cables, sites (communications facilities and equipment), usage, routing, to effective scheduling of moves, adds, and changes (MACs), TMS furthermore supplies enterprises with the tools for improving customer service in addition to providing costing and invoice management tools.

I was also taken to several colleges' business schools. It does seem to be a type of business management.

Why the need for understanding about what they do or is it because of some special reasons that should be brought to public for fun from time to time ?
Good job anyway! Take it if you have a chance.

Emieno said:
Why the need for understanding about what they do or is it because of some special reasons that should be brought to public for fun from time to time ?
Good job anyway! Take it if you have a chance.
Can :mad: you help me, I used to post a thread in google asking about experience :

"I have 3 years experience in school projects BUT one year in job"

I used English badly and my present job now is looking at how users's privacy is.
Second, I feel really bad about what I ARE doing, the way I ARE thinking., I see you post help no-name who has the same situation as mine and I come to not to joke but to ask for more information.
Can you still think of me in a good way to help me?

PS...Sorry I stole the resume sent by a user via internet and posted it in google with JUNKIE words..

Last edited:
Persefone said:
Can :mad: you help me, I used to post a thread in google asking about experience :

"I have 3 years experience in school projects BUT one year in job"

I used English badly and my present job now is looking at how users's privacy is.
Second, I feel really bad about what I ARE doing, the way I ARE thinking., I see you post help no-name who has the same situation as mine and I come to not to joke but to ask for more information.
Can you still think of me in a good way to help me?

PS...Sorry I stole the resume sent by a user via internet and posted it in google with JUNKIE words..
In the same workplace, there will be a lot of different people, different characteristics, nationalities etc. and levels of expertise.

Telecomunication management, as I mentioned in my previous post, is also a good field to study.

European companies might favor European people than Asians, whereas the Japanese ones might prefer to promote Chinese guys, and national traditions also play an essential role in how employees are to be classified in a certain order...

Thank you, although you advise me to let go that clown who stole your resume sent via internet, I actually don't feel any better for such a childish behavior. It might be more of a chinese or chinese malaysian 'kid' I bet. Its way of thinking and reasoning told me this.

This is my last post here anyway, i will go, I really really feel sad when K and her people pluses such a dog to their sys.

Last edited:
Try the TeleManagement Forum. If nothing else, it will give you a great many links, companies, etc.

More broadly, you can look at the TMN (a predecessor to the TM Forum's eTOM), as a framework within which to describe telecoms network management; there is a wealth of material on the ITU-T website as well.

1. What is telecommunications management?

Telecommunications management is the process of overseeing and optimizing the use of telecommunication systems and networks in an organization. This includes managing everything from phone and internet services to data storage and security.

2. What are the key responsibilities of a telecommunications manager?

The key responsibilities of a telecommunications manager include ensuring reliable and efficient communication systems, managing budgets and contracts with service providers, staying up-to-date with new technologies, and overseeing the security and maintenance of telecommunication systems.

3. How does telecommunications management impact a business?

Effective telecommunications management can greatly impact a business by improving communication and collaboration among employees, increasing productivity, reducing costs, and enhancing customer service. It also plays a crucial role in the overall efficiency and competitiveness of a company.

4. What are some common challenges faced by telecommunications managers?

Some common challenges faced by telecommunications managers include keeping up with rapidly evolving technologies, managing multiple service providers and contracts, ensuring network security and reliability, and staying within budget constraints.

5. How can a company benefit from outsourcing their telecommunications management?

Outsourcing telecommunications management can provide a company with access to specialized expertise, reduce the burden on in-house IT teams, and potentially result in cost savings. It can also free up time for internal staff to focus on other important tasks and enable the company to stay up-to-date with the latest telecommunication technologies and strategies.