Ten Ways To Kill Bin Laden

• News
  • Thread starter edward
  • Start date
DaveC426913
Gold Member
I am shooting myself in the foot by providing you with a soapbox to vent your hurt feelings.

If you have a complaint about an infraction, there are appropriate channels for appealing. At the very lerast, their is a forum feedback section. Hijacking a thread to air your complaints is not appropriate and will surely garner you more infractions.

Please address your complaints through the appropriate channels.

I am requesting this thread be closed until it can be cleaned up to remove the tangential discussion.

ZQrn
If you look close enough, I didn't hijack, I placed an on topic post, ANOTHER person hijacked that, I participated, and then you furthered it with my participation indeed. I don't 'appeal', I have no interest in that and can't care.

And you still haven't answered my question (to which I am particularly sceptical that you have the remote capability), but again:

A: What exact rule [citation needed] is broken by asking for hard evidence that links Osama to the 9/11 bombings.
B: What exact rule [citation needed] is broken by opening a topic about what women quote GENERALLY unquote like in males.

And again, look back up, for I didn't start this off topic myself and that's a simple thing you can't deny.

DaveC426913
Gold Member
If you look close enough, I didn't hijack, I placed an on topic post, ANOTHER person hijacked that, I participated, and then you furthered it with my participation indeed.
In post 19 you launched into a diatribe about the Moderators.

I don't 'appeal', I have no interest in that and can't care.
You care enough to vent your spleen in public. It is self-destructive to vent it in a place where it worsens your case, and while refusing to vent in a place where it might better your case.

And you still haven't answered my question (to which I am particularly sceptical that you have the remote capability)
Excellent. You have turned your insults on me.

This is not how we do things here at PF. There are plenty of fora out there where they cater to your needs.

I am going to bed. This thread will be cleaned up by the morning.

mheslep
Gold Member
Readily available public disclosure by Bin Laden on the 911 attack:
OBL said:
I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.
[...]
And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.
[...]
And it was to these sorts of notions and their like that the British diplomat and others were referring in their lectures at the Royal Institute of International Affairs. [When they pointed out that] for example, al-Qaida spent $500,000 on the event,
[...]
we were given three times the period required to execute the operations - all praise is due to Allah.
[...]
It is the American people and their economy. And for the record, we had agreed with the Commander-General Muhammad Ataa, Allah have mercy on him, that all the operations should be carried out within 20 minutes, before Bush and his administration notice.
[...]
http://english.aljazeera.net/archive/2004/11/200849163336457223.html