1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Tennessee Tech vs. UT Knoxville for Electrical Engineering?

1. Dec 13, 2008 #1
    I'm currently attending Tennessee State University and I am not satisfied with the quality of education and administration. Thus I'm looking for a new engineering college in Tennessee. I've narrowed my options down to Tennessee Tech and UT Knoxville and I am looking for some input. Mainly, what areas of electrical engineering are available for concentration.

I've taken a look at the transfer equivalences and if I go to UT Knoxville I'll effectively be a freshmen. However, if I go to Tennessee Tech I'll be 4 non-essential credit hours shy of a sophomore.

Another thing to note is that I'm nontraditional student come fall 09 I'll be 26 years old. So, housing is a must. Most likely an on campus apartment. I'd like to have some information if possible but this will not be my deciding factor.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted