Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Tennessee

1. Jan 25, 2005 #1
    The guy I work with only drinks Mountain Dew, but it's not his favorite drink. He comes from Tennessee and apparently there is some soda there that is a lot like Mountain Dew. It might have Sun in the name but I'm not sure. Anyone know the drink I'm talking about, and is it for sale where you are? If it is would you be willing to send me a case. I'll send you the money first, enough to cover drinks, shipping, plus an extra 20 for your trouble.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 25, 2005 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

4. Jan 25, 2005 #3

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I had no idea Sundrop was still around. I used to drink that when I was a kid (I grew up not too far from TN state line). Sundrop was really popular - so was RC Cola and Big Red soda.

5. Jan 25, 2005 #4
    I'm going to get some sheerly for the purpose of torture.
    the guy I work with once called this drink "Nectar of the Gods"

6. Jan 25, 2005 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

So you aren't planning on being nice and buying him a case, you are planning on buying it for yourself so you can sit there drinking it in front of him, aren't you? That's so mean! No wonder I like you. :devil:

7. Jan 25, 2005 #6
    lol, you don't even ask if that's what I'm going to do. Pure statement of fact about what I'm going to do. We do think alike. I'm gonna take a drink, then toss the 98%full bottle away.

8. Jan 25, 2005 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: You never know, you might like it and finish the bottle. But if it's anything like Mountain Dew...:yuck: Is he the one who laughed when the stray dog jumped up on your leg last week?

9. Jan 25, 2005 #8
    rofl, that sounds awesome.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?