1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Tentative schedule.

1. Dec 10, 2011 #1
    The image is my tentative schedule for the next few years. Im wondering the order in which I chose my classes is decent? I pretty much made this off of the pre-requiremets for each class. If anyone has any input on if I should move a class, take a certain class before another, etc..

Thanks!

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/6711/screenshot20111210at118.png [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 10, 2011 #2
    Are any graduate classes available? Are you majoring in math? Are you taking any physics?

4. Dec 10, 2011 #3
    Yes I'm majoring in math. Not sure if any graduate classes are available and I'll be taking one physics class.

5. Dec 10, 2011 #4

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Hmmm, winter 2014 might be difficult. It might be that your differential geometry class presupposes that you know topology (if the course is any good, then it will have topology as a prereq). So taking those concurrently might be hard.

Also, you only take two courses each semester?? That's not really a lot, is it?

6. Dec 11, 2011 #5
    I was going to ask what else it is you are taking? Don't you need more classes?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook