Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Term for angle changing by 0

  1. Feb 25, 2012 #1

    Does anyone know if there is a Mathematical term used to state that the angle of change of some point is 0?
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 25, 2012 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

    "stationary" ? :confused:
  4. Feb 26, 2012 #3
    I suppose there is no actual scientific term, but thanks. I decided to stick with "unchanged" ;).
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook