Tesla Coil Question

• Thread starter Rafa_El
  • Start date
So here i am thinking of Tesla coil. I have read that Tesla coil can sustain itself by getting the right "resonance". And i'm wondering how if 2 Tesla coil separated by a magnet based turbin to power the both of it. I read the theory that Tesla coil can amplify the energy because it was based on primer and secondary bobbin (google translate say this) or to exact like transformator. Can anyone explain to me in a simple way, please ?[emoji1]

Answers and Replies

:welcome:

Try Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_coil that article explains the basics. Wikipedia is also available in many languages, so you may be able to find the article in your native language.
Already checked it and not available in my native. Tq for suggestion

davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
it. I read the theory that Tesla coil can amplify the energy

if you read that, then you are reading the wrong info (bad info)
there will never be more energy than what was initially put into it ( that goes for any device, electrical or mechanical)

Likes Rafa_El
berkeman
Mentor
So here i am thinking of Tesla coil. I have read that Tesla coil can sustain itself by getting the right "resonance". And i'm wondering how if 2 Tesla coil separated by a magnet based turbin to power the both of it. I read the theory that Tesla coil can amplify the energy because it was based on primer and secondary bobbin (google translate say this) or to exact like transformator. Can anyone explain to me in a simple way, please ?[emoji1]
No, sorry, that is complete nonsense.

Since you are trying to learn about the real world, please send me a Private Message with links to what you have been reading, and I'll do my best to steer you in the right direction. We do not allow nonsense in the open forums. Thread closed.

Likes Rafa_El