Tesla Wardenclyffe experiment, researching

In summary, it would be impossible to build a copy of the Wardenclyffe tower and experiment using the principles described on the questionable website.
RBurnside99
Sorry, maybe not the best place for this but I need some guidance, so first, here's the link

[link deleted]

and here's the situation: For obvious reasons I'd be very interested in seeing this become a reality, but having no idea of the principles involved I couldn't even begin to understand whether they're on the up or not (though the 40k might be proof enough). This would all be a null point if it was just myself, as I would donate what I could and leave it at that, however, through my partner's family I may be able to involve some fairly influential/wealthy individuals, so, assuming this is legit, what I'm asking is this, how would one go about selling this project to an individual who was at one time in the top 500 wealthiest people in the UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry, but that link is soliciting money. It's deleted.

As a general principle, if someone a) promises something that seems too good to be true, b) involes the spirit of Nikola Tesla, and c) asks for money, you should hold on to your wallet.

But what about the actual Wardenclyffe tower and experiment? Could someone attempt to try and build a copy of the device just to see what it could've done? That is, disregarding the questionable website. I don't expect miracles, but might not it be an interesting thing to do? Even build a smaller-scale copy?

sshai45 said:
But what about the actual Wardenclyffe tower and experiment? Could someone attempt to try and build a copy of the device just to see what it could've done? That is, disregarding the questionable website. I don't expect miracles, but might not it be an interesting thing to do? Even build a smaller-scale copy?

Using the Earth and sky for conduction and the induction of large amounts of electrical energy for practical uses over large distances is just impossible the way Tesla imagined. Tesla had no idea of the true physics of electromagnetic energy (radio/EM waves) and called those who did clowns and meta-physicists.
http://earlyradiohistory.us/1919tru.htm
The Hertz wave theory of wireless transmission may be kept up for a while, but I do not hesitate to say that in a short time it will be recognized as one of the most remarkable and inexplicable aberrations of the scientific mind which has ever been recorded in history.

Last edited:

I understand the fascination and interest in the Tesla Wardenclyffe experiment and the potential for it to become a reality. However, it is important to approach any project, especially one involving significant financial investment, with caution and a critical eye.

Firstly, it is important to thoroughly research the principles involved in the experiment and understand the scientific basis for its feasibility. This will require consulting with experts in the field and conducting further research to ensure that the project is viable and has a strong scientific foundation.

In terms of selling the project to potential investors, it is important to present a well-developed and detailed plan that outlines the potential benefits and risks of the project. This should include a thorough explanation of the scientific principles involved and how they will be applied in the experiment. It is also important to have a strong team of experts and professionals involved in the project to provide credibility and expertise.

Additionally, it may be beneficial to have a clear and realistic timeline for the project, as well as a breakdown of the estimated costs and potential returns on investment. This will help to demonstrate the potential for success and the potential for a positive impact on the scientific community and society as a whole.

In summary, before approaching potential investors, it is crucial to thoroughly research and understand the scientific principles involved in the Tesla Wardenclyffe experiment and to have a well-developed and detailed plan in place. With a strong foundation and a clear vision, you can effectively present the project to potential investors and garner their interest and support.

1. What was the purpose of the Tesla Wardenclyffe experiment?

The Tesla Wardenclyffe experiment, also known as the "Tesla Tower", was designed by Nikola Tesla with the intention of creating a wireless transmission system for communication and energy transfer.

2. What was the outcome of the Tesla Wardenclyffe experiment?

The experiment was ultimately unsuccessful as Tesla's funding was cut off and the tower was never completed. However, it paved the way for modern wireless technology and helped advance the understanding of electromagnetic waves.

3. How did Tesla's experiment differ from Marconi's wireless telegraphy?

Tesla's experiment involved a much larger and more powerful transmitter than Marconi's wireless telegraphy system. Tesla also believed in the possibility of wireless power transmission, while Marconi's system was primarily used for communication.

4. What impact did the Tesla Wardenclyffe experiment have on the field of science?

The experiment sparked interest and advancements in the study of electromagnetism and wireless technology, leading to the development of modern communication systems and the use of radio waves in everyday life.

5. Are there any ongoing research or experiments related to Tesla's Wardenclyffe experiment?

There are currently ongoing research and experiments that aim to achieve Tesla's original goal of wireless power transmission. However, these experiments use different methods and technologies than Tesla's original design.