Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Testimony Before Congress on the U.N. 'Oil for Food' Scandal

1. Apr 24, 2004 #1

kat

The Testimony
    I haven't searched for this on the .gov site. When I find it, I'll post that as well unless someone beats me to it. (hint hint)
    *snip*
    *snip*

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 25, 2004 #2
    Good job kat. I'm tired of hearing propaganda about the president not getting permission from other countries to defend the United States. The other countries (our peace loving neighbors) and the UN were bought and paid for, even before George W. Bush was president. It's funny to hear these countries accuse us of having a war for oil, when it was oil that bought their support for the butcher of Bagdad in the first place. This is the price of human lives. Despicable.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2004
  4. Apr 25, 2004 #3
    Non-issue. These are individuals and entities, not governments. Funny, though...if the "liberal" restrictions on big business were in place, this sort of thing could be less common.

5. Apr 26, 2004 #4

kat

Huh? did you read the whole testimony? non-issue? and what "liberal" restrictions?

6. Apr 26, 2004 #5

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

Unless its Haliburton of course... :rolleyes:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?