Can the Test for Divergence (limit of an->infinity not equal to zero) be used on an alternating series?
For example, if a series has a (-1)^n term. Can we assume that since the limit of that term does not exist, then the series is automatically diverging?
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving