Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

TeX extension

1. Dec 11, 2006 #1
    LaTeX extension (beta)

Firefox only, sorry. It's supposed to help with doing latex.

Some issues left. It crashes sometimes. I'm taking suggestions on anything, from adding a function to a UI overhaul. I haven't even settled on a name yet. Hoping to keep that minimalist look. If everything goes well, I'll probably submit it to addons.mozilla at the end of the week.

As for the wiki, I started it a while ago, but haven't had time to work on it due to finals. Hoping to get something in over break. Edit it if you wish :)
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2006
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 11, 2006 #2
    That is a good idea, I will try it out, although I ussually don't have too much trouble with LaTeX. Maybe I'll have a few suggestions for you.

It gives me a reason to download firefox again, and I have been looking for one. :P
  4. Dec 11, 2006 #3
    How do you start using it? I have never dl'd a firefox extension. :(

It is installed and is under "add-ons." I just don't know how to activate it.
  5. Dec 11, 2006 #4
    Yeah I need to make that less hidden. Click the little orb on the statusbar. Down at the bottom of the window.

(for anyone who doesn't know how to install it, just drag it to a firefox window)
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?