Yay! Exams are Over & Holidays are Here!

• Thread starter chaoseverlasting
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Exams
In summary, the speaker is relieved that their exams are finally over after two months of continuous testing. They are excited about the holidays and having two weeks off of school. However, they also mention the possibility of some people still having to work during the break. The speaker wishes others a relaxing holiday and a Merry Christmas.
chaoseverlasting
My exams are finally over! I've been having end sem exams for almost two months now either as internal practicals or theory or external practicals or theory ad infinitum! I am so happy I could cry! :biggrin: The holidays are here! We have two weeks off off school but that seems like an eternity now. Happy holidays all!

Physics news on Phys.org
Awesome: it's a great feeling when exams are finally over. Hope you enjoy your holiday.

chaoseverlasting said:
My exams are finally over!

What about the people still marking? :grumpy:

I glad you get a chance to relax. Enjoy it.

Is George marking exams over the holidays?

Good luck Chaos, and have a relaxing Christmas. :smile:

1. What are some ways to celebrate the end of exams and the start of holidays?

Some common ways to celebrate the end of exams and the start of holidays include going out to dinner with friends, having a movie marathon, planning a trip or vacation, or simply relaxing at home.

2. How can I make the most out of my holiday break?

To make the most out of your holiday break, it is important to plan ahead. Make a list of activities you want to do, spend time with friends and family, try new things, and take time to relax and recharge.

3. Is it important to take a break after exams?

Yes, taking a break after exams is important for your mental and physical well-being. It allows you to recharge and refocus for the next semester or academic year.

4. How can I stay productive during my holiday break?

While it is important to take a break during the holiday, it is also important to stay productive. Set small goals for yourself, such as reading a certain number of books or learning a new skill. Make a schedule and stick to it to stay on track.

5. What can I do to prepare for the next semester during the holiday break?

You can use the holiday break to get organized for the next semester. This can include buying textbooks, reviewing course materials, or setting goals for the upcoming semester. You can also take this time to relax and recharge to be ready for the new academic challenges ahead.