Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Thank you, Ivan.

1. May 5, 2008 #1
    Maybe this should be a PM, seeing how it's addressed to Ivan, but I think it's a forum feedback, so here it is, loud and in public.

Thank you, Ivan.
    Thank you, Greg.
    Thank you, PF.

12-year-old brother called me, because he and 15-year-old brother were debating if the Moon Landing(s) was/were real. Luckily, my phone battery was dying, so 15-year-old was spared my rant. I did not want to go through all of the silly arguments he picked up, and so I am properly grateful for the S&D thread (yup, the one I recently dissed out by accident) and the search feature that let me bang him over a link and not worry my pretty little head about it.

Growl. It's tough when it's your own family, even if it is just a teenager trying to be cool...
    Last edited: May 5, 2008
  2. jcsd
  3. May 5, 2008 #2

Staff: Mentor

I love S&D, Ivan does a great job!!!

Thank you Ivan!! :approve:
  4. May 5, 2008 #3

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Awww shucks...

But really, thank you. Hopefully S&D has a little something for everyone. And let's not forget that everything at PF is a team effort. If it wasn't for all of our outstanding members, the threads would be pretty bare. :biggrin:
    Last edited: May 5, 2008
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?