How did Physics Forums help me achieve my dream of attending medical college?

• Thread starter Frigus
  • Start date
In summary, the person is expressing gratitude to the members of Physics Forums for their support in getting admission to their desired medical college. They found the members to be cooperative, knowledgeable, and helpful in both their academic and personal growth. They also mention that they were more active in the classical physics arena.
Frigus
I am very thankful to all members of physics Forums🙏😃, I got admission in my desired medical college and I am very thankful to all of you for supporting me in the journey.

Everyone was very cooperative, knowledgeable and most importantly I got guidance along with knowledge which kept me better as a person.

I remember when I had too many entangling doubts and it was very difficult to discuss them with my teachers and freinds but I got immense help from physics forums.

• Love
Likes DeBangis21, PhDeezNutz, 256bits and 11 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Frigus said:
I got admission in my desired medical college
Congratulations! :smile:

Likes 256bits and Frigus
Frigus said:
I am very thankful to all members of physics Forums
I haven't interacted with you before, but that is a nice narrative to read.

Likes PhDeezNutz and Frigus
256bits said:
I haven't interacted with you before, but that is a nice narrative to read.
I was more present in classical physics arena😅, Maybe that's why.

Likes 256bits

1. How did Physics Forums help me prepare for the MCAT?

Physics Forums provided a platform for me to ask questions and receive expert answers from knowledgeable members. This helped me clarify difficult concepts and deepen my understanding of physics, which is a crucial subject on the MCAT.

2. Did Physics Forums provide resources for practicing MCAT-style questions?

Yes, Physics Forums has a dedicated section for MCAT preparation, where members share practice questions and solutions. This allowed me to practice and improve my problem-solving skills, which are essential for success on the MCAT.

3. How did participating in discussions on Physics Forums improve my critical thinking skills?

By engaging in discussions and debates on Physics Forums, I was able to analyze and evaluate different perspectives and arguments. This honed my critical thinking skills, which are essential for success in medical college.

4. Did Physics Forums help me connect with other aspiring medical students?

Yes, Physics Forums has a large community of students interested in pursuing a career in medicine. Through discussions and forums, I was able to connect with like-minded individuals and build a network of peers who were also preparing for medical college.

5. How did using Physics Forums save me time in my preparation for medical college?

Physics Forums provided me with a centralized platform to access resources, ask questions, and connect with other students. This saved me time and effort in searching for information and allowed me to focus on my studies, ultimately helping me achieve my dream of attending medical college.