Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Thank you Physics Forums

1. May 8, 2014 #1
    I would like to give a huge Thank You to all that participate in Physics Forums.

That is a meaningful Thank you.

I am currently a physics undergrad at an extremely competitive university (~top 20 worldwide), and I am grinding. Grinding: I am gasping for air. I'm pretty sure I have to retake the last half of an accelerated calculus regiment (last half of calc2 and calc3 in one class), and I may even have to retake intro mechanics (which I may do anyways, for pure sake of forcing myself to gain a better understanding).

It's quite depressing at times, but I continue to GRIND through one of my many passions: Physics.
    Physics Forums has played a hefty role in that decision to continue, against my odds. From anything between employability and income perspective to motivation and homework help.

Every time I'm feeling down, all I have to do is roll on into Physics Forums. Every single "omg I can't do this" thread that I stumble in to is typically just filled with nothing but superb and uplifting advice, compliments, and attitude.

So again: Thank you Physics Forums. I thank all of you for being the awesome people that you will surely continue to be.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
  2. jcsd
  3. May 8, 2014 #2
    Glad you like PF a lot!

It looks like you have spent a lot of time here, but you have 0 posts?

4. May 8, 2014 #3
    Thanks for the love nurdie! Means a lot! Spread the word!

5. May 9, 2014 #4
    Yes and no. lol.
    Truthfully, I have severe ADHD, so my consciousness is pretty sporadic... most of the time I don't even realize to post a reply to anything or start any new threads.. :shy:

6. Oct 1, 2015 #5
    Its cool that this is actually a community of physicists and physics fans that share to the world their love of science. Thanks for sharing your physics passion

7. Oct 1, 2015 #6

Geofleur

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I second that one!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook