1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Thank you

1. May 28, 2006 #1

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I just barely missed an A. I got a B in my calc I class :tongue: , thanks in large part to the people who answered my questions in this forum this semester, and those who answered other people's questions which I also found useful.

The first time I took Calc I, I got a C, but I feel I deserved an F. I understood nothing, and I wasn't ready for Calc II. This time I got a B and understood almost everything. It wasn't a lack of understanding. Only dumb mistakes on the final exam kept me from an A. So next semester, it's Calc II. Get ready for more questions :smile: .

Thanks again to everyone here who helped me with the tough hw problems this semester:wink:
  2. jcsd
  3. May 28, 2006 #2

Homework Helper

Congratulations, and I hope I helped you in some small way. :smile:
  4. May 28, 2006 #3

Homework Helper

Yah, keep up the good work. Try your best, and you will get an A in your next calc course. :approve:
    Good luck, :smile:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?