Thanks Guys

• Thread starter scorpa
  • Start date
Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to say thanks to all who have helped me out over the past year or two when I've had math and physics questions. I've now finished all of the math and physics requirements for medical laboratory science as I wrote my calc final today (I just hope I did good). Anyway, thanks a lot I really appreciate the help, I'm sure you're relieved to hear that you won't have to read anymore of my stupid questions anymore :tongue:

Thanks!!!

Answers and Replies

Pengwuino
Gold Member
Oh god don't encourage these people :(

Cool, good luck with the rest of your studies. Now if only Pengwuino would leave, this place would be great :tongue2:

Mk
scorpa said:
Hey Everybody,
I just wanted to say thanks to all who have helped me out over the past year or two when I've had math and physics questions. I've now finished all of the math and physics requirements for medical laboratory science as I wrote my calc final today (I just hope I did good). Anyway, thanks a lot I really appreciate the help, I'm sure you're relieved to hear that you won't have to read anymore of my stupid questions anymore :tongue:
Thanks!!!
Well this isn't just for asking questions you needed help with on your homework, its more than that. We have tech sections too for discussing... tech. And GD, and Brain Teasers, and just be inquisitive through GP.

Danger
Gold Member
Yeah, Scorpa, don't leave just because your original mission has been accomplished. There's a lot of interesting stuff going on, and now you might be able to help someone else. Hang around for a while.

Oh I never said I was leaving, I just said you don't have to look at my stupid questions anymore...lol. I actually quite enjoy browsing the chemistry and biology forums, and hope that one of these days I will have enough knowledge to help others out in those areas like you all have helped me :) I love science, and can't imagine a career in anything else, these forums are to good to just leave!

Pengwuino
Gold Member
mattmns said:
Cool, good luck with the rest of your studies. Now if only Pengwuino would leave, this place would be great :tongue2:

You'll never get rid of me :devil: :devil: :devil: