Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Thanks Guys

1. Dec 16, 2005 #1
    Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to say thanks to all who have helped me out over the past year or two when I've had math and physics questions. I've now finished all of the math and physics requirements for medical laboratory science as I wrote my calc final today (I just hope I did good). Anyway, thanks a lot I really appreciate the help, I'm sure you're relieved to hear that you won't have to read anymore of my stupid questions anymore :tongue:

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 16, 2005 #2

Gold Member

Oh god don't encourage these people :(
  4. Dec 16, 2005 #3
    Cool, good luck with the rest of your studies. Now if only Pengwuino would leave, this place would be great :tongue2:
  5. Dec 16, 2005 #4

Well this isn't just for asking questions you needed help with on your homework, its more than that. We have tech sections too for discussing... tech. And GD, and Brain Teasers, and just be inquisitive through GP.
  6. Dec 16, 2005 #5

Gold Member

Yeah, Scorpa, don't leave just because your original mission has been accomplished. There's a lot of interesting stuff going on, and now you might be able to help someone else. Hang around for a while.
  7. Dec 16, 2005 #6
    Oh I never said I was leaving, I just said you don't have to look at my stupid questions anymore...lol. I actually quite enjoy browsing the chemistry and biology forums, and hope that one of these days I will have enough knowledge to help others out in those areas like you all have helped me :) I love science, and can't imagine a career in anything else, these forums are to good to just leave!
  8. Dec 16, 2005 #7

Gold Member

You'll never get rid of me :devil: :devil: :devil:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?