Thanks to Physics Forums: A Platform for Physics, Maths & Engineering

• Thread starter koolraj09
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation expressed gratitude towards the creators and members of 'Physics Forums' for providing a platform for people interested in physics, math, engineering, and higher studies to share their knowledge, clear doubts, and discuss various topics. The conversation also mentioned the welcoming and helpful community on the forum.
koolraj09
Hi,
I'd like to thank all the people who brought 'Physics Forums' into existence. You really gave all the people interested in physics/maths/engineering & higher engineering studies a worldwide platform to express their knowledge,clear their doubts and discuss about the topics. Thank you 'PF'.
Add something if I've missed it.

Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you koolraj. The members here that devote so much of their time helping really make PF a wonderful place to learn and have some fun.

Last edited:
I think you've covered it well. On a personal note I feel like I belong here, wandering thru the electronic halls and peaking into thread after thread, just basking in the knowledge that flows through here.

Not too cheesy, right?

What is Physics Forums?

Physics Forums is an online platform that brings together scientists, engineers, students, and enthusiasts to discuss and collaborate on topics related to physics, mathematics, and engineering.

How can I use Physics Forums?

You can use Physics Forums to ask questions, seek help with problems, share your knowledge and expertise, and engage in discussions with other members of the community.

Is Physics Forums only for experts?

No, Physics Forums is open to everyone with an interest in physics, mathematics, and engineering. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you can benefit from the resources and discussions on the platform.

Are the answers on Physics Forums reliable?

The answers on Physics Forums are provided by a diverse community of members with varying levels of expertise. While some answers may be more accurate and well-supported than others, it is always important to verify information and use critical thinking when using any online resource.

Can I contribute to Physics Forums?

Absolutely! Physics Forums encourages its members to contribute by asking questions, providing answers, and engaging in discussions. You can also participate in various community projects, such as creating tutorials and organizing online events.