That is something i confused

• Thread starter tianbian
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Confused
In summary, The conversation discusses the Poluly equation and its relationship between speed and pressure at the microcosmical level. The speaker is unsure about the complexity of the equation and wonders if it is related to the N-S equation. They believe there must be a simple and beautiful explanation for the equation's behavior.
tianbian
So many years.
I always confused in some principle(i mean sharp pointed)questiones.
first one is the biggest one.

How to explain the Poluly equation(i mean the relationship between the speed and pressure) in the level of microcosmical. (spoted! i mean the level of microcosmical but not consider the atomic reactions,we just consider it's a lot of small ball,as small as possball)

I think this equation is a very simple very beautiful equation.So there must be a very beautiful and very wonderful and very depth and very interesting reasones.

Physics news on Phys.org
Somebody says it's N-S equation.
I'm not sure.
The question can't be so complex as N-S question.
If it's,must be very simple,but comefrom N-S question.

good

1. What causes confusion in the first place?

The root cause of confusion can vary depending on the individual and the situation. It can be due to lack of understanding, conflicting information, or a complex topic that is difficult to grasp.

2. How can I overcome confusion?

One way to overcome confusion is to gather more information and try to understand the topic better. Taking a step back and approaching the problem from a different angle can also help. Seeking help from others or breaking down the information into smaller, more manageable parts can also be effective strategies.

3. Is confusion a bad thing?

Not necessarily. Confusion can be a natural part of the learning process and can lead to deeper understanding and critical thinking. However, if confusion persists and hinders progress, it may be necessary to address and resolve it.

4. Can confusion be a sign of a larger problem?

In some cases, confusion can be a symptom of a larger issue, such as a learning disability or a lack of proper instruction. If confusion persists and significantly impacts daily life, it is recommended to seek professional help to identify and address any underlying problems.

5. Can confusion lead to mistakes in scientific research?

Confusion can certainly lead to mistakes in scientific research if not addressed properly. It is crucial for scientists to thoroughly understand the concepts and methods they are using in their research to ensure accuracy and validity of their findings.