Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

That zany Ignatieff! Look what antics he's doing` now!

1. May 14, 2006 #1

Gold Member

Not political actually. Funny!

Don't know how many Canadians there are here, or how many of the rest of you follow any Canadian politics, but Michael Ignatieff (a Toronto politician) is well-known here, depite receivng much criticism by Canadians...

Well, I live in Ignatieff's riding and just fired off this letter to his office:

Dear Mr. Ignatieff,

I think it's great that you've thrown your hat into the ring as a Prime Minister candidate, heck, I'm one of your supporters and helped vote you into office here in Etobicoke.

This, despite your former support for Dubya and his war-mongers - Canadians gave you a hard time about that one I know; it could be called the albatross around your neck. But, I'm sure you're sincere in turning over that old, war-monger-supporting leaf for a new, more peaceful, more Canadian leaf.

...so I have to ask myself - after driving by your campaign headquarters on the Queensway in Etobicoke - are you sure that AIRBOMBs are the way to raise your campaign funds...?
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted