Is This the Ultimate Thread? A Discussion on the Quality of Online Discussions

• Thread starter Willowz
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, this thread is a source of disagreement and confusion among its posters. However, some argue that it is the best thread ever while others believe it to be mediocre. The thread has also gone off topic and some have called for those who have posted to be banned. Despite the mixed opinions, the thread is described as a paradox and a little achievement for its creator. It has also been compared to the movies Leprechaun and Troll 2.
Willowz
This thread has no arguments and arguments are unwanted here. Thus, there is no disagreement. There is no agreement. There is no confusion.

Therefore, this thread is the best thread ever.

Physics news on Phys.org
Willowz said:

I disagree.

this is the worst thread ever.

NeoDevin said:
I disagree.

I disagree with your disagreement but I concur that this is one of the worst threads on the Internets.

Proton Soup said:
this is the worst thread ever.

I disagree with this as well. This thread is mediocre.

Clearly this is a Many-Worlds-like thread.

Not convinced with any of the disagreements. This still is the best thread ever.

Last edited:
I give it 7/10.

Ivan Seeking said:
Clearly this is a Many-Worlds-like thread.
This is my little achievement in this world. Creating the best thread ever.

This thread has gone off topic, reported.

Everyone that posted in this thread should be permanently banned.

Willowz said:
This thread has no arguments and arguments are unwanted here. Thus, there is no disagreement. There is no agreement. There is no confusion.

You say that there are no arguments in this thread. Then you argue that because there are no arguments, this is the best thread ever.

This thread is a paradox!
And this reply is an argument!
(*head explodes*)

It is the best of threads, it is the worst of threads. It is a far, far better thread that you make, than you have ever made.

Willowz said:
This is my little achievement in this world. Creating the best thread ever.
So far, this thread is at least as good as the movie Leprechaun.

zoobyshoe said:
So far, this thread is at least as good as the movie Leprechaun.

But not quite as good as Troll 2.

1. What makes a thread the best thread ever?

The best thread ever is subjective and can vary from person to person. Some may value a thread with a lot of engagement and discussion, while others may prefer a thread with informative and well-researched content.

2. How can I tell if a thread is the best thread ever?

Again, the best thread ever is subjective and can be determined by personal preferences. However, some factors that may indicate a great thread include a high number of upvotes, positive comments, and a diverse range of perspectives.

3. Is there a specific topic that makes a thread the best thread ever?

Not necessarily. A thread about a controversial or popular topic may attract a lot of attention, but the quality of the thread will ultimately depend on the content and engagement from users.

4. Can a thread be the best thread ever even with a low number of comments?

Yes, the number of comments does not necessarily determine the quality of a thread. A thread with fewer comments can still be engaging and informative, leading to a great discussion among users.

5. How can I contribute to making a thread the best thread ever?

You can contribute by adding thoughtful and informative comments, engaging in respectful discussions with others, and upvoting content that you find valuable. By actively participating in a thread, you can help create a positive and engaging environment for everyone.