Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The best videoclip

1. Sep 23, 2004 #1
    What's the best musical videoclip ever made?
    I'm a great collector of videoclips and I wonder if there's some that i've not seen and is worth to see
    TX!!

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 23, 2004 #2
    I collect a huge assortment of video clips but was somewhat letdown to be limited to music video genre. I do like a version of Foxy Lady, performed by some a Russian band, so whoever they are my vote is now cast.

4. Sep 23, 2004 #3
    The wall... by pink floyd

5. Sep 23, 2004 #4
    some of my favourites....

somewhere I belong (Linkin park)
    Papercut (Linkin Park)
    Kiss Kiss (Holly Valance)<--------You have to see it
    Charmless man (Blur)
    Lifelines (A-ha)<------Very beautiful landscapes

6. Sep 24, 2004 #5
    At last! Somwhere to have a say of my fave videos ever!!

*The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony ---> Brilliant is the only word to descibe it!
    *Bjork - All Is Full Of Love
    *Faithless - I Want More Pt. 2 ---> Very new but it is really amazing with it's chorerography and the works (also it's Communist :smile: )
    *Chemical Brothers - The Test ---> Purely for being OTT psychedelic. Actually most of their videos are amazing. The same can be said about The Prodigy.

And I agree about the Aha one - it is beuatiful!

I promise to get back here! Brains not in the mood to think about videos now!

7. Sep 24, 2004 #6

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Please get a hold of the Berlin concert on Floyd's Pulse tour - it will blow you away, nothing less.

End of story.

8. Sep 26, 2004 #7
    Don't know. The only russian band that I know is TATU!. BTW, have somebody something to say about the video of TATU "All the things she said"? I have read that these girls are not really lesbians, it's all a marketing campaign, they really have boyfriends. Is that true?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?