Have You Seen the Best Musical Videoclip Ever Made?

• Thread starter meteor
  • Start date
In summary, the best musical videoclip ever made is "The wall... by pink floydsomes of my favourites... Kiss Kiss (Holly Valance)<--------You have to see it performed by some a Russian band, so whoever they are my vote is now cast."
meteor
What's the best musical videoclip ever made?
I'm a great collector of videoclips and I wonder if there's some that I've not seen and is worth to see
TX!

Physics news on Phys.org
I collect a huge assortment of video clips but was somewhat letdown to be limited to music video genre. I do like a version of Foxy Lady, performed by some a Russian band, so whoever they are my vote is now cast.

meteor said:
What's the best musical videoclip ever made?
I'm a great collector of videoclips and I wonder if there's some that I've not seen and is worth to see
TX!
The wall... by pink floyd

some of my favourites...

somewhere I belong (Linkin park)
Papercut (Linkin Park)
Kiss Kiss (Holly Valance)<--------You have to see it
Charmless man (Blur)
Lifelines (A-ha)<------Very beautiful landscapes

At last! Somwhere to have a say of my fave videos ever!

*The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony ---> Brilliant is the only word to descibe it!
*Bjork - All Is Full Of Love
*Faithless - I Want More Pt. 2 ---> Very new but it is really amazing with it's chorerography and the works (also it's Communist :smile: )
*Chemical Brothers - The Test ---> Purely for being OTT psychedelic. Actually most of their videos are amazing. The same can be said about The Prodigy.

And I agree about the Aha one - it is beuatiful!

I promise to get back here! Brains not in the mood to think about videos now!

Please get a hold of the Berlin concert on Floyd's Pulse tour - it will blow you away, nothing less.

End of story.

performed by some a Russian band, so whoever they are my vote is now cast

Don't know. The only russian band that I know is TATU!. BTW, have somebody something to say about the video of TATU "All the things she said"? I have read that these girls are not really lesbians, it's all a marketing campaign, they really have boyfriends. Is that true?

1. What makes a videoclip "the best"?

There is no one definitive answer to this question as opinions on what makes a videoclip "the best" can vary. However, some common factors that contribute to a great videoclip are: a visually appealing and creative concept, high-quality production value, strong storytelling, and a connection to the song's message or theme.

2. How important is the budget in creating a great videoclip?

The budget can play a significant role in the production value of a videoclip. However, it is not the only determining factor in creating a great videoclip. With creativity and resourcefulness, a videoclip can still be successful even with a limited budget.

3. Do videoclips have to be visually stunning to be considered the best?

While a visually stunning videoclip can certainly add to its appeal, it is not a requirement for it to be considered the best. Many successful videoclips use simple and minimalistic visuals to effectively convey the message of the song. Ultimately, the quality of the videoclip should serve the purpose of enhancing the overall experience of the song.

4. How important is the song choice in creating a great videoclip?

The song choice is crucial in creating a great videoclip as it sets the tone and theme of the visuals. A well-chosen song can complement and elevate the videoclip, while a mismatched song can detract from its impact. It's essential to choose a song that aligns with the vision and message of the videoclip.

5. How do you measure the success of a videoclip?

The success of a videoclip can be measured in various ways, including views, likes, and shares on social media platforms, awards and nominations, and impact on the popularity of the song. However, the ultimate measure of success for a videoclip is its ability to connect with the audience and leave a lasting impression.