1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

The best videoclip

1. Sep 23, 2004 #1
    What's the best musical videoclip ever made?
    I'm a great collector of videoclips and I wonder if there's some that i've not seen and is worth to see
    TX!!

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 23, 2004 #2
    I collect a huge assortment of video clips but was somewhat letdown to be limited to music video genre. I do like a version of Foxy Lady, performed by some a Russian band, so whoever they are my vote is now cast.

4. Sep 23, 2004 #3
    The wall... by pink floyd

5. Sep 23, 2004 #4
    some of my favourites....

somewhere I belong (Linkin park)
    Papercut (Linkin Park)
    Kiss Kiss (Holly Valance)<--------You have to see it
    Charmless man (Blur)
    Lifelines (A-ha)<------Very beautiful landscapes

6. Sep 24, 2004 #5
    At last! Somwhere to have a say of my fave videos ever!!

*The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony ---> Brilliant is the only word to descibe it!
    *Bjork - All Is Full Of Love
    *Faithless - I Want More Pt. 2 ---> Very new but it is really amazing with it's chorerography and the works (also it's Communist :smile: )
    *Chemical Brothers - The Test ---> Purely for being OTT psychedelic. Actually most of their videos are amazing. The same can be said about The Prodigy.

And I agree about the Aha one - it is beuatiful!

I promise to get back here! Brains not in the mood to think about videos now!

7. Sep 24, 2004 #6

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Please get a hold of the Berlin concert on Floyd's Pulse tour - it will blow you away, nothing less.

End of story.

8. Sep 26, 2004 #7
    Don't know. The only russian band that I know is TATU!. BTW, have somebody something to say about the video of TATU "All the things she said"? I have read that these girls are not really lesbians, it's all a marketing campaign, they really have boyfriends. Is that true?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?