Hidden Energy & Matter: Can We Find Their Use?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Base Drum
In summary: I am my face, please leave me in ignorance a bit moreIn summary, the conversation touches upon the idea of hidden or undiscovered things existing in our world, the limitations of our perception and the potential consequences of remaining in our comfort zones. The speaker also questions their own understanding of reality and their desire to remain in ignorance.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Or the ping from a triangle the opposite side of the globe, lost in the
back ground noise, some things may exist, but remain forever hidden
to our detectors, if so how could they be of use to us?
Can energy be dark, can matter hide from us, are we just the puff of
smoke left over from the big phut?
I have almost made up my mind, maybe 90% against, 10% for, am i
living in my own little world?

Physics news on Phys.org
*sighs* another mirror I am my face, please leave me in ignorance a bit more

wolram said:
Or the ping from a triangle the opposite side of the globe, lost in the
back ground noise, some things may exist, but remain forever hidden
to our detectors, if so how could they be of use to us?

They are waiting to be found...for you to structurally and functionally progress and subsequently see them. But let's pray that while they wait to be subsequently seen or discovered, they are harmless and remain prolongedly so.

Can energy be dark, can matter hide from us, are we just the puff of
smoke left over from the big phut?

They are not hiding; you are not just visually empowered to see or visualise them in their own forms. The earlier we realize this, the sooner we would prudently act to correct the fundamental visual errors in us. This bad habit of always relying on fixed points, comfort zones and falsely constituted sense of normality is precisely my own concern...and what ought to concern anyone with the unshakeable will or desire to survive.

I have almost made up my mind, maybe 90% against, 10% for, am i
living in my own little world?

It could not be if you posted this thread and expected a response, not unless you were expecting to post it and responding to it yourself. Now, that's the real puzzle!

Last edited:

What is hidden energy and matter?

Hidden energy and matter refers to forms of energy and matter that are not easily detectable or observable through traditional methods. These could include dark energy, dark matter, or other theoretical particles and forces that are currently not fully understood by scientists.

Why is it important to find and understand hidden energy and matter?

Finding and understanding hidden energy and matter is important for several reasons. Firstly, it can help us to better understand the fundamental nature of our universe and how it operates. Secondly, it can potentially lead to new technologies and innovations once we understand how to harness and use these forms of energy and matter. Lastly, studying hidden energy and matter can also shed light on unanswered questions in physics and cosmology.

How do scientists search for hidden energy and matter?

Scientists use a variety of methods to search for hidden energy and matter. These could include experiments using particle accelerators, observations of astronomical phenomena, and mathematical models and simulations. Advances in technology and instrumentation have also allowed scientists to improve their ability to detect and study these elusive forms of energy and matter.

What challenges do scientists face in finding and understanding hidden energy and matter?

One of the biggest challenges in studying hidden energy and matter is that they are, by definition, difficult to detect and observe. This means that scientists must rely on indirect evidence and make educated predictions based on theoretical models. Additionally, our current understanding of physics is limited, which can make it difficult to fully grasp the nature of these elusive forms of energy and matter.

What are some potential applications of hidden energy and matter?

The potential applications of hidden energy and matter are still largely unknown, as we are still in the early stages of understanding them. However, some scientists speculate that harnessing these forms of energy and matter could lead to advancements in areas such as energy production, transportation, and communication. Additionally, understanding hidden energy and matter could also help us to better understand and potentially manipulate the fabric of the universe itself.