The Big Question: Folding or Scrunching Toiletries?

• Thread starter ||spoon||
  • Start date
In summary: I am a folder from way back. As a matter of fact, I believe I come from several generations of folders.I just can't imagine life before toilet paper. But having traveled through Europe where bathrooms at train stations are no more than holes in the floor and nothing to wipe with. That toilets on trains were simply holes in the bottom of the train where you could see the track going by under you and the breeze was not conducive to urinating. Of course there was a sign asking you not to relieve yourself when nearing a road crossing as you would spray people waiting to cross.Well, I figure the OP should put in his two cents about now.I would say i am a

scrunching or folding??

• I'm a folder!

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • I'm a scruncher!

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • I have a different method (explain!?!?)

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Danger said:
Discussions like this make me wish that I was a dog.

So you could pick "I have a different method"?

Physics news on Phys.org
BobG said:

Oh yes, look at post #5 from Mayday. Very unique!

Danger said:
Discussions like this make me wish that I was a dog.

BobG said:

lisab said:
Oh yes, look at post #5 from Mayday. Very unique!

Who do you have for a dog? Lassie?

"What's that? Timmy fell down a well?"

"He didn't fall down a well. He fell down something like a well?"

"He fell down some kind of hole?"

"Oh, that kind of hole. Here, Lassie! Take him this toilet paper! And be sure to fold it!"

BobG said:
Who do you have for a dog? Lassie?

"What's that? Timmy fell down a well?"

"He didn't fall down a well. He fell down something like a well?"

"He fell down some kind of hole?"

"Oh, that kind of hole. Here, Lassie! Take him this toilet paper! And be sure to fold it!"

:rofl:

Finally, a better solution.

Now it doesn't matter whether you fold or scrunch.

Duct-Tape-Toilet-Paper-20139.jpg

The roll is on backwards. Or maybe which way the roll goes warrants it's own thread.

That's scary bob.

Bob, you're an evil, evil person! :eek:

And that roll's on the right direction...at least if you have a cat who likes to paw at the roll. In this direction, she just keeps is wound up...if it was the other direction, she'd have it all unrolled onto the floor.

My cat goes for the dangling sheet end, so it doesn't matter which way I put it.

NeoDevin said:
My cat goes for the dangling sheet end, so it doesn't matter which way I put it.

Ah, in that case, that may be the perfect roll of TP for you! :rofl:

Moonbear said:
Ah, in that case, that may be the perfect roll of TP for you! :rofl:

Until it comes time to wipe with it.

Maybe I should put that one out as a decoy, and hide the real one.

It's buttwipe.

I do what's not messy and cleans my arse reasonably efficiently.

kldickson said:
It's buttwipe.

I do what's not messy and cleans my arse reasonably efficiently.

Reasonably efficiently? :yuck: I'll never give up my soap and water.
Bob, no matter how much of a Red Green fan I am, that duct tape is out of place. Unless you have shaved your ***, that is just begging for pain.

Danger said:
Reasonably efficiently? :yuck: I'll never give up my soap and water.
Note to self: bring own bar of soap when visiting Danger's place.

DaveC426913 said:
Note to self: bring own bar of soap when visiting Danger's place.

:rofl:

This thread gave me a good laugh. And I am more of a crumpler.

Folding. There is no dignity or honor in scrunching.

Mine doesn't fold or scrunch. :devil:

stainless_steel_toilet_paper.jpg

Borg said:

:eek:

This thread is my favorite.

To minimize the amount of toilet paper used in the wiping of the inner side of the buttocks and the anus, it is advisable to use a high pressure fine nozzled spray built into the toilet to spray off the fecal residue that clings to the flesh in the lower extremities of the excretory system. To keep the amount of water used by the spray to a minimum, the buttocks must be spread out over the toilet bowl as widely as possible to minimize contact with the fecal matter that is being ejected from the rectum since this ensures that the water jet will only need to be circulated around the lining of the anus for a maximum of five 360 degree cycles. After majority of the residue has been washed off, the toilet paper will only be placed inside the buttocks and anus for the purpose of absorbing the moisture deposited by the spray. For this purpose, only six plies of toilet paper are needed and they must be neatly folded in half. The user must then stand, shake off the collected water droplets in the lower extremeties into the toilet bowl and proceed to stretch open their buttocks to permit the insertion of the toilet paper. The buttocks should then be closed and the toiler paper left in for a few seconds to absorb the moisture before the buttocks are again opened so that the paper can be removed and deposited into the toilet bowl where it will be flushed into the sewer along with the ejected fecal matter. This technique ensures that the amount of toilet paper used is kept to a minimum and even though the spray slightly increases the amount of water used by the toilet, it compensates for the wastage because it takes substantially larger amounts of water and trees to make toilet paper.

Bararontok said:
To minimize the amount of toilet paper used in the wiping of the inner side of the buttocks and the anus, it is advisable to use a high pressure fine nozzled spray built into the toilet to spray off the fecal residue that clings to the flesh in the lower extremities of the excretory system. To keep the amount of water used by the spray to a minimum, the buttocks must be spread out over the toilet bowl as widely as possible to minimize contact with the fecal matter that is being ejected from the rectum since this ensures that the water jet will only need to be circulated around the lining of the anus for a maximum of five 360 degree cycles. After majority of the residue has been washed off, the toilet paper will only be placed inside the buttocks and anus for the purpose of absorbing the moisture deposited by the spray. For this purpose, only six plies of toilet paper are needed and they must be neatly folded in half. The user must then stand, shake off the collected water droplets in the lower extremeties into the toilet bowl and proceed to stretch open their buttocks to permit the insertion of the toilet paper. The buttocks should then be closed and the toiler paper left in for a few seconds to absorb the moisture before the buttocks are again opened so that the paper can be removed and deposited into the toilet bowl where it will be flushed into the sewer along with the ejected fecal matter. This technique ensures that the amount of toilet paper used is kept to a minimum and even though the spray slightly increases the amount of water used by the toilet, it compensates for the wastage because it takes substantially larger amounts of water and trees to make toilet paper.

Somehow that missed being funny and just hit 'disturbing'. I never need to read the words, "fecal," or, "buttocks," for a LONG time.

nismaratwork said:
Somehow that missed being funny and just hit 'disturbing'. I never need to read the words, "fecal," or, "buttocks," for a LONG time.
It was amusing...

╔(σ_σ)╝ said:
It was amusing...

I wasn't being completely serious...

Borg said:

Yeah!
You are the man!

When are you going to switch to fiberglass?

FtlIsAwesome said:
Yeah!
You are the man!

Yeah, ok...

I'm thinking a minute. Gimme a sec...

Yeah, ok. I fold. Whew! Hard one, there...

What I don't get about scrunchers is this:

What happens after the first pass? You can't simply re-fold. Basically, a scrunched wad is a one-use wad.

DaveC426913 said:
What I don't get about scrunchers is this:

What happens after the first pass? You can't simply re-fold. Basically, a scrunched wad is a one-use wad.

I have about 12 responses to that, and all of them would result in an instant perma-ban. *sigh*

Still, I agree with you.

Uhh...

Use another piece.

FtlIsAwesome said:
Uhh...

Use another piece.
Exactly. Very wasteful of materials, not to mention hard on toilet systems and wallets.

It's tough to make up your mind which method you should use sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOX6R7RvBM

Last edited by a moderator:
BobG said:
It's tough to make up your mind which method you should use sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOX6R7RvBM

...And just like that I pray for deafness, blindness, and death in swift succession. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC426913 said:
Very wasteful of materials, not to mention hard on toilet systems and wallets.
Bah humbug.