What is the significance of reaching 2,000 posts on a science forum?

• Thread starter G01
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Zero
In summary, the conversation is about a user reaching 2,000 posts on a forum and being congratulated by other members. They discuss their post counts and joke about having no life because of the amount of time they spend on the forum. One member mentions being banned from another forum and having too much pride to go back, while another shares a link to a 3D box. The conversation ends with another member congratulating the user on their achievement and joking about their own post count.
G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Well, I've finally made it! 2,000 posts! :smile:

Now, I'm a real PF'er!

Physics news on Phys.org
Congrats on the 2K, G.

G01 said:

Welcome to the Juveniles subclub, G01!

You've earned it! :smile:

Until, I saw you're post count Astronuc...I felt pretty good about mine...:redface:

Congratulations, you too now have no life. :smile:

Took you long enough! :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Took you long enough! :biggrin:

Yeah I know...

Stupid grad school taking up my time...(grumble grumble)

Yay G01!

I had nearly 10 thousand posts on another forum until I was banned. I'm unbanned now, but I have too much pride to go back to that website and post a few more times for 10 thousand, since I was banned unjustly.

You should get this, definitely:

http://www.forumpostrobot.com/help/images/3dbox.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, way to go GO1 !

lol nice job :P

i've been a member for almost 2 years and i don't even have 300 posts :p

Congrats!:smile:

G01 said:

Now, I'm a real PF'er!

Oh, I just realize that I'm an unreal PFer!:biggrin:

What is "The big Two, Zero, Zero, Zero"?

"The big Two, Zero, Zero, Zero" refers to the year 2000, also known as the turn of the millennium.

Why is the year 2000 significant?

The year 2000 is significant because it marked the end of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21st century. It was also a major milestone in human history and was surrounded by many cultural, societal, and technological changes.

What were some of the events that happened in the year 2000?

In the year 2000, several significant events occurred, including the Y2K computer bug scare, the Sydney Olympics, the dot-com bubble burst, the election of George W. Bush as the US President, and the launch of the International Space Station.

How did the year 2000 impact society?

The year 2000 had a significant impact on society. It marked the beginning of the digital age, with advancements in technology and the internet. It also brought about changes in global politics, economics, and culture, shaping the world we live in today.

What lessons were learned from the year 2000?

The year 2000 taught us the importance of being prepared for potential crises and the potential consequences of relying heavily on technology. It also highlighted the need for global cooperation and the impact of major events on our interconnected world.