The brain doctor

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Then they send you $1,000 is medical bills AFTER your insurance covers 95% of the tab even though they did absolutely nothing to help you.
Luckily we have the NHS. :smile:

Hope you get fixed soon wolram.

Luckily we have the NHS. :smile:

Hope you get fixed soon wolram.
lol. yeah, he needs to be fixed

turbo
Gold Member
lol. yeah, he needs to be fixed
Yep! Wolram needs to be fixed, and you need to be put down.

Really, feel no shame in exhibiting your problem in front of your Doctor. Believe me, they have seen so much worse. Matters of the brain can be very difficult. What they tend do is rule out, what its not.

Evo
Mentor
Wolram, it could be something that can be easily controlled with the proper medication. Hopefully, they will figure it out soon.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Honestly, I think that's the best outcome possible, Wollie, that it happened in front of your doctors so they can see exactly what is going on. Sure, better if you were still all hooked up to the gizmos and gadgets so they could get more information, but sometimes just seeing what is happening is a big leap in diagnosis of something like that.

I started writing a post saying that you got exactly what the doctors were looking for. The best possible outcome. to say you felt disgraced by it sounds like a cry for sympathy. I thought maybe it was a mean thing for me to say it, but then I thought about it a bit more. If you aren't happy for getting what you wanted then you must be spoiled rotten and I shouldn't feel bad for being mean to you.

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
So what's next, Wolly? What did they say?

wolram
Gold Member
So what's next, Wolly? What did they say?
I am not sure yet MIH, there is some thing triggering spasms in my right arm, and grey out, unfortunately the consultant was no where to be found to give a diagnosis, one good thing is the MRI scan did not show any thing bad.

Tribdog, i hate sympathy i tend to keep away from people if ever i am ill, i do not even count this as an illness, just damned nuisance.