C3PO Equation: Awesome Math Problem | SpikedMath

• Thread starter Synetos
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about an entertaining math problem from a website, where the answer can lead to a riddle about a famous character from a movie. The conversation also mentions the simplicity of evaluating the anti-derivative and the potential for other math problems to be entertaining.
Synetos
339-kenny-baker.png

Awesome math problem from http://spikedmath.com/339.html"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Am I missing something here? \(\displaystyle P_0\) apparently does not depend upon the variable C so the anti-derivative is just
[tex]\frac{1}{2}C^2- 3P_0C[/tex]

It's easy to evaluate that at b and a and subtract. Do you have a question about it?

No, It's a riddle, if you solve it it will say R2-D2.
Thought it would be a worthwhile mention here :P

HallsofIvy said:
Am I missing something here?

Yes. :wink:

You should probably look in a galaxy far, far away...

It's quite amazing imo xD

Why can't all math problems be this entertaining? Fun fun.

Well some can be, if you make enough you mighjt find one :P
Like I once had an integral that came out to be 1337 xD

1. What is the C3PO Equation?

The C3PO Equation is a math problem created by the webcomic SpikedMath. It involves finding the value of a variable using a series of mathematical operations.

2. How difficult is the C3PO Equation?

The difficulty of the C3PO Equation may vary depending on an individual's math skills and familiarity with different mathematical concepts. Some people may find it challenging, while others may find it more manageable.

3. Can you provide an example of the C3PO Equation?

Sure, an example of the C3PO Equation is "C3PO + R2D2 = R2D2 x (C3PO + 1)". In this equation, the goal is to find the value of C3PO.

4. How can I solve the C3PO Equation?

To solve the C3PO Equation, you will need to use the rules of algebra to manipulate the equation and isolate the variable. This may involve combining like terms, distributing, or using inverse operations.

5. Are there any tips for solving the C3PO Equation?

Yes, some tips for solving the C3PO Equation include carefully reading and understanding the given equation, breaking it down into smaller, more manageable steps, and checking your work to ensure accuracy. It can also be helpful to practice solving similar equations to improve your algebra skills.