The CDC Emergency Preparedness and Response for Zombie Apocalypse

• Thread starter Newai
  • Start date
Seriously. Wait--what?

If zombies did start roaming the streets, CDC would conduct an investigation much like any other disease outbreak. CDC would provide technical assistance to cities, states, or international partners dealing with a zombie infestation. This assistance might include consultation, lab testing and analysis, patient management and care, tracking of contacts, and infection control (including isolation and quarantine).
http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

BobG

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Could come in handy after tomorrow. Isn't tomorrow judgement day?

Actually, that's kind of a cute ad for the CDC and emergency preparation.

Excellent way to get their message across ..

First Aid supplies (although you’re a goner if a zombie bites you, you can use these supplies to treat basic cuts and lacerations that you might get during a tornado or hurricane)
Pick a meeting place for your family to regroup in case zombies invade your home…or your town evacuates because of a hurricane. Pick one place right outside your home for sudden emergencies and one place outside of your neighborhood in case you are unable to return home right away.

I bet if they marketed disaster kits for the Zombie Apoc. they would get more kits in homes. It's actually a pretty good idea to coax younger people into being prepared.

I hate zombies !!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Drakkith

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
2018 Award
Psh. Zombies. Wait, what's that moaning behind me?